CREDIT CONTROLLER / CREWE / 3 MONTH FTC / £19,000 (Pro Rata)
Our client is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. They manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join them, on a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Respond to failed Direct Debits, securing payment by alternative methods
- Resolve technical DD issues with customer or bank, and reapply for DD collection
- Prepare and send Dunning letters in line with company procedures
- Pursue all collections activity on overdue balances to pre-legal stage
- Apply Account blocks to delinquent customer accounts
- Conduct a monthly review of the ledger, and complete actions as necessary
- Prepare and submit files to refer debts to 3rd party Collections agency for further action
- Complete late day recovery actions (submit paperwork to relevant courts, appoint bailiffs)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience gained as a Credit Controller is essential
- Strong objection handling skills
- Experience of delivering high levels of service via telephone
- Strong numerical ability
In return, the Credit Controller can expect:
- Competitive salary (£19,000 – Pro Rata)
- Attractive working hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
- Employee discount & incentive schemes (Perkbox)
- Fantastic working environment
In order to apply for this Credit Collector position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Credit Collector, Collections, Credit Controller, Finance, Financial, Debt Collection, Banking, Reconciliation, Crewe, Manchester, Stoke
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.