Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
The spot salary for this post is £19,735 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
West Yorkshire, BD17 7SW
Contact Centre: 35 hours per week on a rota basis covering Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 12noon
Accent Group is a successful national housing association owning over 21,500 homes with a turnover of £100m. Our residents’ homes and services are managed from regional offices in Middlesbrough, Burnley, Camberley and Peterborough, with the central office located in Shipley, West Yorkshire. You will be joining Accent at an exciting time. Our new 3-year Corporate Strategy ‘With you for your Journey’ sets out an ambitious and exciting agenda for the future that will establish Accent Group as a sector leading organisation.
Accent have a vision of being the best affordable housing association in the UK. If you are passionate about delivering first class customer service and have the customer at the heart of everything you do, with experience in a contact centre or housing, this is the role for you.
The role of Customer Service Advisor with Accent is more than just answering calls, it is making a difference to people’s lives. Your passion should be for the customer and delivering a first class customer service. In this fast paced, multi-channel role you will need to be patient, empathetic, resilient and flexible, ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything you do.
You will work to agreed performance standards and targets utilising multi-media communications methods, taking full ownership of all calls and striving to achieve a first time resolution.
- Proven experience of providing world class customer service with an ability to take ownership and achieve resolution.
- Experience of working in a customer contact centre or similar environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a polite, professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Drive and determination to provide a high quality service to our residents.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs.
- Experience using technology to record customer conversations, setting and prioritising tasks, clear and concise record keeping and following processes and procedure.
- Excellent customer care skills and a customer focussed attitude, providing accurate and clear responses to both routine and complex customer enquiries by telephone, online, face to face and in writing.
Closing date 17th June