Kitchen Designer / CAD Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Kitchen Designer
Location: Sidcup (DA14)
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 depending on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, an established and reputable manufacturer in Sidcup, are seeking a full time kitchen designer/trainee. The applicant will be familiar with CAD system (Planit 20/20, compusoft or similar) and have excellent computer literacy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of design lead kitchens will be an advantage
- Working with project managers on prestigious projects, new house builders and kitchen studio showrooms
- Knowledge and familiarity with built-in appliance brands and equipment
- You will be a strong communicator, personable, fluent English speaker
- Numerate, you will be able to work to deadlines and project briefs provided to produce plans, elevations and detailed specifications.
Trainees will be considered for this role - however you will ideally demonstrate previous design commitment via "A" level Design or Design Degree, and provide examples of your commitment and understanding of design projects.
Full training on the company's product range will be provided.
As no relocation fees will be provided, the Company can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
Candidates with experience of Kitchen Designer, CAD Technician, Design Graduate, Kitchen Design Consultant, CAD Operator, Graduate Designer, Trainee Kitchen Designer, Trainee CAD Operator, Trainee Design Engineer and Interior Design may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Kitchen Designer / CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly