Customer Service Administrator
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR / CREWE / 3 MONTH FTC / £17,000 (Pro Rata)
Our client is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. They manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join them, on a 3 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator:
- Handle inbound customer enquiries
- Log all queries in QLT/Cruise
- Maintain filing and system database
- Offer support to the Sales department
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong command of MS Office suite
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Office / Contact Centre environment
- Able to manage complaints / difficult situations to a satisfactory resolution
In return, the Customer Service Administrator can expect:
- Competitive salary (£17,000 – Pro Rata)
- Employee discount & incentive schemes (Perkbox)
- Fantastic working environment
In order to apply for this Customer Service Administrator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Care, Office Administrator, Sales Advisor, Contact Centre, Call Agent, Sales Administrator, Crewe, Manchester, Stoke
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.