Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist
Vitality, Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist you will support the existing and assist in the development of our future state service in and around mobile working across phone, tablet, laptop and BYO within the organisation.
You will ensure that our existing MDM service is fit for purpose, up to date, secure and provides a strong quality of service to our mobile device users who are currently Apple based. This will include but not be limited to product operation and maintenance, support for service desk and the development of the service to fit with an ever broadening perimeter security policy.
Responsibilities as our Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist include:
- Support and maintenance of AV, DLP and device security products
- Mobile Device Management operation and service development
- Microsoft security across Windows and 365 estate
- Bitlocker management and reporting
- Proxy operation and management
- Assist in the development of services to maintain a relevant security response
- Support Service desk, 2nd and 3rd line desktop teams where required.
- Responsibility for service availability, security and SLA associated to change
Skills and Experience required of our Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist:
- Recent experience in relevant Microsoft disciplines
- Compute device security using bitlocker or similar products
- Mobile Device Management tooling (Airwatch)
- Understanding and familiarity with Microsoft 365 security products and services including In-Tune, geo-fencing, - MFA and DLP
- Antivirus product deployment and management in an enterprise environment
- Cloud proxy configuration and management
- Use of Active Directory in the context of device security management
- Windows 10 security
- An inquisitive and engaging personality that looks to innovate and continuously improve to deliver the best possible experience to the customer
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure while taking ownership of issues
- Experience of working across technology disciplines in order to deliver the best outcomes
- Ability to work standalone or as part of a team
- Understanding of ITIL processes – Incident, problem and change and a good knowledge of IT Operations
-Flexible and reactive
- Understanding of the use of firewalls in a security context
- Active Directory, Exchange & DNS
- Patch Management
- Familiarity of Service-Now.
- Microsoft certified in relevant areas.
Working for Vitality as a Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Microsoft Mobile & Security Specialist please click ‘apply’ today.