Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist
Vitality, Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist your role will involve providing management and support for core back office Microsoft Services in Vitality but with a particular focus around a hybrid Exchange and Lync environment with 70% of mailboxes placed in the cloud and a Skype for Business that is entirely O365 based and federated with a number of third parties.
Responsibilities as our Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist include:
- Operational responsibility of Exchange and Skype for Business and its associated services to provide a 24/7 service
- Support and maintenance of on-premise and cloud based services including mail flow rules and service security
- Develop the service to maintain a relevant architecture
- Support service consumers in its use and troubleshooting
- Responsibility for service availability, security and SLA associated to change
- Secondary support for Active Directory services
- Develop the service and its integration across other Microsoft products and disciplines
- Ensure both Exchange and Skype remains relevant to our ever developing business needs and help develop Skype into a unified communication service by working closely with telephony SME
- Develop Microsoft Teams as a collaboration mechanism
Skills and Experience required of our Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist:
- Recent experience in relevant Microsoft disciplines
- O365 Exchange 2013 management and operation
- On-premise Exchange environments in a hybrid configuration
- Mailbox, Distribution Groups, Contacts, Resource Mailboxes and exchange configuration management
- Skype for Business (cloud and hybrid) configuration, management and support
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Active Directory and any of its associated services including DNS, Security Groups and their integration with Exchange
- An inquisitive and engaging personality that looks to innovate and continuously improve to deliver the best possible experience to the customer
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure while taking ownership of issues
- Experience of working across technology disciplines in order to deliver the best outcomes
- Ability to work standalone or as part of a team
- Understanding of ITIL processes – Incident, problem and change and a good knowledge of IT Operations
- Flexible and reactive
- Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity of Service-Now
- Microsoft certified in relevant areas
Working for Vitality as a Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Microsoft Exchange & Lync Specialist please click ‘apply’ today.