Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Vitality, Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist you will provide management and support for core back office Microsoft Services in Vitality but with a particular focus of on premise and cloud based Active Directory and their associated services. You will also assist in the support of MS Exchange (cloud hybrid configuration), Skype for business and the broader adoption of Microsoft cloud services by working with peers.
Responsibilities as our Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist include:
- Operational responsibility of Active Directory and its associated services to provide a 24/7 service
- Support and maintenance of an on-premise and Azure / Office 365 synchronised AD domain, including the increasing use of Azure AD join capabilities.
- Develop the service to maintain a relevant architecture and internal structure
- Support service consumers in its use and troubleshooting
- Responsibility for service availability, security and SLA associated to change
- Secondary support for Microsoft Exchange, Lync and broader Microsoft 365 product sets
- ADFS/WAP, Azure AD, DIRSYNC, Sites and services, DHCP, NPS, Group Policy and OU architecture and management, Security Groups, DNS and certificate management.
Skills and Experience required of our Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist:
- Recent experience in relevant Microsoft disciplines
- Office 365 Azure and DIRSYNC
- NPS, DHCP, Sites and Services
- Security Groups and Group Policy
- Certificate management
- 3-4 years’ experience in supporting Microsoft Exchange, Lync and other Microsoft services such as Sharepoint in cloud / hybrid environments.
- An inquisitive and engaging personality nature that looks to innovate and continuously improve to deliver the best possible experience to the customer
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure while taking ownership of issues
- Experience of working across technology disciplines in order to deliver the best outcomes
- Ability to work standalone or as part of a team
- Understanding of ITIL processes – Incident, problem and change and a good knowledge of IT Operations
- Flexible and reactive
- Azure AD Join and cloud only experience.
- Familiarity of Service-Now.
- Microsoft certified in relevant areas.
- Managed Print Services
Working for Vitality as a Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 15th June
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Microsoft Active Directory & DNS Specialist please click ‘apply’ today.