Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Vitality, Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager you will manage a team of senior technicians supporting Vitality critical IT Services and Systems across the End User Compute infrastructure which includes 365, Exchange and Outlook, Active Directory and DNS, SCCM, Windows 10, Desktop client support and Patching/AV/DLP/EPO.
Responsibilities as our Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager include:
- Manage team of up to 10 senior technicians
- Balance workload and service improvement activities
- Coach and develop team to ensure cross skill
- Continuous improvement
- Service Innovation
- Contribution to architectural development
- Manage and balance workload across the team ensuring SLAs and OLAs are met
- Communicate and explain complex technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Provide leadership and direction in a fast paced environment
Skills and Experience required of our Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager:
- Strong, demonstrable experience of leading a Team of senior technicians in an enterprise class organisation
- Strong technical background across multiple disciplines
- Desktop or specialised IT support experience
- Service Level Management experience
- Background in Microsoft platform and product suite for example:
- Office 365 Azure and DIRSYNC. Exchange and Sharepoint
- NPS, DHCP, Sites and Services
- Security Groups and Group Policy
- Working knowledge of MDM solutions
- Understanding of Networks (LAN/WAN) and VoIP
- Working knowledge of Video conferencing services
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or similar
- Apple product experience including mobile device
- ITIL Version 3 Foundation and above (Desirable)
Working for Vitality as a Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 15th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Microsoft Technical Support Team Manager please click ‘apply’ today.