LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Torin Sifan designs and manufactures highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year and operate from 2 production sites in the UK.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Supervisor to join us.
The Logistics Supervisor will have personal responsibility for the handling and transactional administration of materials and finished goods.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Supervisor:
- Plan and co-ordinate the loading of UK and Export loads on a daily basis
- Ensure pallets, consignments for delivery are shipped in the appropriate manner
- Liaise with nominated couriers for both UK and Export and book transport in a timely manner
- Raise dispatch notes as necessary on current Epicor computer system
- Responsible for supervising 2 operators
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good understanding of MRP based procurement and administration processes
- Health and safety awareness
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- MS Office experience
- Fork Lift licence for both counterbalance and reach (desirable)
In return, the Logistics Supervisor can expect:
- Highly competitive salary (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension Plan
- Good working environment with career progression
If you are interested in this Logistics Supervisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Logistics Supervisor, MRP, Dispatch, Courier, FLT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, Swindon, Wiltshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Logistics Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly