Experienced, professional cleaner required for FULL TIME position
- £75.00 per day (£80.00 including travel contribution).
- 5 x days per week. Average 7 hours per day
- All work within normal office hours Mon - Fri
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Small friendly company
You will be deep cleaning communal areas, bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms in supported housing projects. Residents are vulnerable and we need cleaners who can be sensitive and flexible. You will be working alone or as part of a small team.
- experience, including deep cleaning ovens and using carpet cleaning equipment.
- hard working, reliable and serious.
- good communication skills with a good level of spoken English.
- photo ID and permission to work in UK.
- references from previous employment as a cleaner within the UK.
- satisfactory DBS check (carried out before you can start work).
You will work at sites across London and you will normally be expected to make your own travel arrangements. We pay a travel contribution.
If you are interested please send details of your experience.
We will only contact you if we are interested in taking your application further.