A temporary, full time administration role has become available to work in Warrington within a Government body as an Administrator. The administrator will be paid at £9 per hour.
The Temporary Worker will provide extensive administrative duties for a licensing team, under direct supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- To carry out the duties with full regard to the Corporate Plan, the Corporate Equality and Diversity Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
- To ensure that applications are duly made containing the necessary documents and information.
- To carry out compliance checks and to participate in joint licensing operations with respect to all licensing functions.
- To investigate complaints and to identify any relevant contraventions of conditions and procedures and to assist in the preparation of legal evidence/prosecution files.
- To provide cover and support to all licensing colleagues with respect to the determination of licenses depending on operational demands and priorities.
- To carry out duties with due regard to confidentiality and data protection regulations.
- To contribute to project work in support of the corporate objectives.
- To undertake such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106.