Hotel Manager- Award winning Hotel, Spa and restaurant operation-North Cornwall
My client, an award winning Hotel and Spa Operation are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Hotel Manager to play an active role in the day to day operations of this stunning North Cornish beachside Hotel, restaurant and spa.
You will have demonstrable skills in leading and developing a team and a passion for hospitality and delivering extraordinary experiences.The role:
As the Hotel Manager you will work with and develop the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the smooth running of the hotel operations. You will be a professional within the Senior Management team at The Headland, ensuring the achievement of hotel objectives at all times, through maximising occupancy, revenue and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel. You will have the highest attention to detail, whilst maximising all sales opportunities for new and existing guests and training your team to deliver the same.
They believe their team are our most important asset in ensuring they remain at the top of our game, achieve our aspirations, in fact one of the reasons they are so successful is that we never feel like they arrived!
This hotel, one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall, has an award winning rosette-awarded Restaurant, a brasserie style operation, high spec luxury hotel accommodation and a recently opened spa operation. They are also about to commence a brand-new build, a multi-million pound extension to the property due for completion Spring 2019. This will also contain another wonderful catering outlet.Our ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have experience as a Hotel Manager or in a similar role within a large, luxury hotel.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills of self and others.
- Be pro-active and good at problem solving, with the ability to manage staff ratios and deliver consistent standards.
- Set and communicate realistic yet stretching goals in partnership with the Deputy Hotel Manager.
- Ensure an exemplary service is delivered without fail to a 4/5 star criteria.
- Motivate, inspire, coach and support the team to improve and develop to their full potential.
- Have good commercial knowledge and solid experience of all Hotel operations.
- Be confident managing a team of Head of Departments to deliver consistency across the hotel, providing support, feedback and development.
- Demonstrate good financial awareness with strong control of the P&L, managing costs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Thrive under pressure in an unpredictable environment.
- Excellent learning & development
- Online learning platform for everyone – (Flow Hospitality)
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Discounted gym membership
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons with Surf Sanctuary
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, please send your cv in the first instance.