Night Porter- North Cornwall
Night Porter- Award Winning Hotel and Spa Operation-North Cornwall- Working within a stone's throw of many glorious beaches in this bustling North Cornish Town.
This award winning Hotel and spa operation based on one of North Cornwall's most scenic beaches are seeking a Night Porter to join their team, one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall.
The role of the Night Porter...
My client is looking to grow our Night Porter team to ensure that they are consistently providing our guests with exceptional customer service. Personality is key in this role to make sure that every guest has a memorable experience.
From late night arrivals, to early bird guests, your role with the hotel is primarily guest facing but ensuring a smooth operation whilst their guests relax. This is a permanent role and a great opportunity for a night owl to join our experienced Front of House team.
The ideal Night Porter candidate will...
- Have the ability to multi task and remain calm and composed, even during the busiest of shifts
- Have previous experience in a customer facing role within a 4/5* hotel
- Be personable, bubbly and polite; always willing to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to remember the names and key details regarding our guests and returning visitors
- Have excellent prioritisation skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Have the ability to remain self-motivated and embrace the highest hotel standards in a fast-paced environment
Shifts for this role are 4 nights on, 4 nights off, 18:00-06:00 / 21:00-09:00.
The role can offer you the following excellent benefits.....
- Excellent learning & development
- Online learning platform for everyone – (Flow Hospitality)
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Discounted gym membership
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons with Surf Sanctuary
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv in the first instance.