Graduate Trainee Programme
Graduate Trainee Programme / Schedule - £30,000
We are Horatio Investments, Private Venture Capitalists and we are excited to offer 4 graduates each and exceptional opportunity, to train and learn within its renowned business investment team.
At Horatio Investments, we don't believe if someone has achieved top grades or gone to the best-rated universities that this will automatically give you the attributes that we are looking for. In fact, we know often humble beginnings and life lessons can be a major impact on a person’s natural traits and abilities. What we are looking for is 100% commitment to learn, work hard for it and the desire to succeed.
Horatio Investments, whilst intentionally keeping a low profile, are achieving ground-breaking things every day, investing on a diverse portfolio of investments. Our current ranges from Formula 1, international horses, fast beauty, aviation software, human resource tools and renewables. This opportunity will offer you the chance to learn first-hand from renowned business investors the formula to their success in a very hands-on and direct approach within a team directly influenced by Adam Norris.
Adam Norris has notably started and grown businesses worth up to £3.5bn and having retired at 36, Adam decided soon after to help others by investing £100 million into start-up companies through Horatio Investments.
To date, Horatio Investments has outperformed all UK listed investment funds since it began 10 years ago.
The Role Will Be:
- Conducting due diligence on a variety of investment opportunities
- Learning through observation, training and practical work
- Attending investment and strategy meetings
- Engaging with our specialised, experienced team
- Studying material from trade experts to strengthen your business understanding
The role is based out of stunning hi-spec private offices, with 30 acres of green land surrounding it, along with in house gym and fresh lunches provided every day. Based in-between beautiful Glastonbury & Wells, so relocation/short commutable distance is a must for this role. Please note due to location, only people with full UK valid driving licenses (within 3 months of start date) and access to own cars will be considered.
This truly is an exceptional and career changing opportunity and will be offered to the candidates who show they are willing and eager to give the commitment needed to achieve great things – work ethics, someone who shows they are curious and eager to learn, along with the right determination and commitment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please your CV and a cover letter, including answers to the following questions via email to be considered:
- Why do you want to apply for this role?
- What were your earliest influences of the business world? Maybe your parents were self-employed or worked from home? Did you admire and follow closely a famous entrepreneur and their successes and failures? Did you always have a company in mind that you wanted to work for one day and why? We want to hear about the earliest influences in your life and how they have impacted your mindset of the business world today.
- Have you competed in a national level sport or other extracurricular activities? How did you balance your university studies with your commitment to the sport?
- What are your thoughts on working outside of core hours?
- When can you interview?