2 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Executive - Norwich - £18'000 - £22'000 - Subject to knowledge and experience.
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within i4 Recruitment.
The Marketing Executive will be hands-on in supporting the Recruitment and Resourcing teams. They will be tasked with producing engaging content and distributing it across a number of online channels to attract new clients and candidates; as well as increasing the visibility of i4 as an organisation of choice. Flexibility and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team are essential.
What we’re looking for
- To work with Recruitment and Resourcing teams to develop advertising campaigns to support a variety of recruitment and resourcing projects
- Work with colleagues across i4 to develop and build awareness of the business’ key messages and to optimise the consistency in and quality of communications to internal and external stakeholders. This will include the use of Social Media to enhance brand awareness and engagement
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of recruitment trends to identify new candidate attraction techniques
- Reporting on all campaigns and Social Media engagement
- To liaise with Recruitment team on candidate pool and applications and produce targeted campaigns where required.
- Identify industry, market and competitor trends and share these insights with colleagues across the business.
- Other marketing tasks in line with business needs
- We are looking for an exceptional individual who can hit the ground running and have the drive to be successful in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity and the role requires an enthusiastic approach, coupled with a real determination to deliver consistently for our clients.
- End to end multi-channel campaign management
- Iterative, optimising mindset
- Analytically minded, uses data to make decisions and increase value
- Up to date with industry standards and developments
Social Media Marketing
- Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn candidate and client engagement
- Facebook Ads & Business Manager
- Increase brand profile
- Organic and paid social media
- Use of social media tools to increase efficiency and output such as MeetEdgar
- Candidate, Existing Business and business development email campaigns using 101EmailMarketing
- Engage, convert and communicate with above groups
- Automate, streamline and optimise email marketing
- Convert candidates – job applications
- Convert new clients – jobs on, adverts brought
- Engage and upsell existing business
- Increase organic traffic to i4recruitment, i4resourcing and i4jobs
- Increase brand profile, reputation and visibility on search
- Increase conversions across all 3 sites
- CV submissions and contact on i4recruitment
- Enquiries and adverts on i4resourcing
- Job applications on i4jobs
- Paid jobs posted on i4jobs
- Define and optimise user journey for clients and candidates across all three sites.
Paid Search & Display
- Google AdWords and AdSense – Search and Display Network
- Optimise CPC on search ads, working to budget and maximising value
- Optimise CPC on display ads, working to budget and maximising value
- Increase brand profile and reputation
- Promote specific company campaigns and activities
Desirable Knowledge (Not Essential)
Website and Brand Development – In addition to the essential marketing knowledge above, we would like someone who has some level of familiarity web development / coding. You may not be an expect coder but perhaps you are looking to further expand on the existing knowledge you have.
- Development and updates of all company sites
- Using standard WordPress stack
- CSS / SCSS
- Strong communication, planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, in addition to achieving personal KPIs
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly