Credit Controller /Credit Service Advisor /Accounts Controller
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Circa £23,000 OTE
Job Type: Full time, permanent
The Company is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services providing an all-encompassing waste management service that looks to enhance the environmental and financial performance of our customers.
They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Credit Controller with proven success in managing a large ledger consisting of corporate customers. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering fees recovery performance in line with the percentages agreed. You will make regular contact, predominately via telephone, to a variety of clients to arrange payment of invoices, ensuring that solid customer centric relationships are formed and robust credit control methods are implemented.
- Robust coordination of the Credit Control Process
- Contact customers by telephone, email and letter to encourage collection
- Maintain accurate records on follow up and cash collection
- Handle invoice queries and manage dispute process in a timely fashion
- Coordinate with relevant departments on remedial action for overdue amounts
- Attend ad-hoc meetings with customers with a view to resolving disputes and maintaining and enhancing relations
- Management of workflow and customer issues regarding non-payment
- Fully record all Credit Control activity on company systems
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with a ledger with circa £2m value
- Be computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and telephone ability
- Be able to work with targets
- Demonstrate accuracy with numbers and analytical mindset
- Be able to provide timely information and reports for the relevant parties
- Be tidy, organised and productive approach to workload
The Company offers:
Attractive salary with a generous bonus scheme.
Application: Shortlisting for telephone interview will be based upon successful completion of our online assessments which will be sent to you upon receipt of your application.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Supervisor, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Credit Controller /Credit Service Advisor /Accounts Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly