6 days left
- Full Time
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ENGINEER / MANCHESTER / £26,000 + OVERTIME
For over 35 years, our client has designed and manufactured market-leading industrial applications using vacuum-based technology.
They now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Engineer (x2) to join them.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer will typically spend 1 week based in workshop depot, and following week normally based off site (sometimes 4 nights working away in this second week).
Key Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Engineer:
- Plan and undertake preventative maintenance to reduce cost, improve quality and improve efficiencies
- Respond to breakdowns and prioritise repairs
- Manage maintenance stocks and spares
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Participate in installation & commissioning new equipment
Skills & Experience Required:
- Electrical or Mechanical qualified, with experience in both areas
- Flexible, reliable and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent fault finding and testing skills
- Experience in Electric motors/electric switchgears
In return, the Electro-Mechanical Engineer can expect:
- Competitive starting salary (£26,000)
- Overtime available (paid at time and a half and double)
- Pension plan
- Night allowance for time working away
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Engineer position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Electrical, Mechanical, Engineer, Engineering, Vacuum, Maintenance, Repair, Fault Finding, AC, DC, Motor, PCB, Component, Manchester
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Apply for Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly