Motion Graphics Designer
7 days left
- Full Time
Motion Graphics Designer
Department / Function: Corporate ~ Sales & Marketing
Location: Manchester, UK
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 plus bonus and benefits
Motion Graphic Designer - Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
SG Gaming, a division of Scientific Games Corporation, is a leading provider of gaming solutions for the licensed betting offices, arcade and bingo sectors in the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed and experienced Motion Graphic Designer to join our marketing team in Chadderton.
Reporting to the Marketing Graphic Manager, this role has a dual focus within the marketing department where you will be creating a wide range of promotion based advertising videos for our gaming terminals and other supportive digital and non-digital channels.
As well as creating motion graphic based videos you will be expected to produce print based graphic material at press ready standards for projects such as company brochures, presentation, adverts and retail point of sale material for customer campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have high level of knowledge and ability within Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with main skill strength focused within After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. They will be able to demonstrate within their portfolio the following:
* Ability to follow a brief and interpret creatively, take direction and complete within a set deadline.
* Demonstrate the ability to produce attention grabbing promotion based motion graphic videos within Adobe After Effects.
* Show they can produce a wide range of traditional graphic material to press ready standard within Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Demonstrate strong typographic & layout skilled for a varied range of graphic material.
* Present a strong ability to create digital illustration within Adobe Photoshop.
Please include a link to your portfolio on your CV or application.
* To support the Marketing Graphics Manager in the delivery of annual marketing graphics plan and drive key ideas and initiatives from a creative aspect, including concept story board design all the way through to delivery of the final project.
* Delivery of monthly departmental objectives which include delivery of key activity such as website updates, video terminal graphics, game advertising point of sale.
* Research into the gaming sector in order to create and develop strong, impactful and commercial creative ideas that can be applied across a range of media channels including digital gaming machines, posters and print based material.
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
Apply for Motion Graphics Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly