Pastry Chef De Partie- North Cornwall-Live in
Pastry Chef De Partie required for award winning fine dining restaurant
Are you a dedicated Chef De Partie specialising in Pastry, passionate about working with quality local ingredients and able to work closely with suppliers to produce outstanding 3 AA Rosette level dishes? We would like to hear from you.
We are looking for one Pastry Chef De Partie to help support our client’s upstanding award winning port side restaurant featuring award winning food and exquisite service. The establishment has a good history of exceeding expectations and we are looking for someone who can meet this requirement. As a Pastry Chef de Partie you will need experience of working to at least a 2 AA Rosette level producing a full range of pastries and desserts, you must be be passionate and driven to get the best from the areas seasonal offerings. Throughout your employment you can expect to be supported and nurtured in your development with regular reviews and feedback and opportunities for promotion.
As a Pastry Chef De Partie within this exceptional establishment you will need to:
- Have experience of working to a 2-3 AA Rosette level at a similar role
- Confidently run your own section within the kitchen
- Work effectively as part of a kitchen team
- Supervise the lower level chefs and support their development whilst acting as a role model for them
- Take an active role in keeping wastage and stock loss to a complete minimum
- Develop and refine your knowledge and skills within a kitchen environment
- Effectively labelling and keeping on top of stock rotation
- Produce outstanding dishes keeping in line with the high standards of the restaurant
In return you will receive an array of excellent benefits:
- Great rate of pay- £8.40-£8.70 PER HOUR
- Shares in tips from customers- up to £70 pounds per week!!
- Access to a bespoke and successful employee development program
- Options for paid overtime
- Support with childcare costs for those with children
- Receive 20% on all shops and restaurants (this increases to 40% during Christmas)
- Invitations to events from the company directors
- Options for promotion within the team
- Live in accommodation - £45pw fully inclusive
Should you be interested in this Pastry Chef De Partie role please apply now, this is an IMMEDIATE START