Duty Manager- Newquay
Award winning hotel operation situated on one of North Cornwall's most stunning beaches are seeking the above to join their team.
We are looking for an individual to work flexibly across all operational departments, caring for guests in the broadest way possible.
Leading by example at all times, the Duty Manager will support, encourage and empower team members to deliver the very highest standards of guest service.Primary Responsibilities:
- Playing an active role in the operations management of the business at all times
- Ensuring 4 star service is delivered without fail
- Monitoring and acting on guest feedback, handling complaints and where possible intercepting problems before they become a complaint
- Ensuring team members are performing their role, providing assistance when required
- Planning well for all aspects of the business and being fully aware of forthcoming business
- The ability to engage with staff and guests alike
- Previous experience in a similar role in a 4/5 star hotel
- The ability to deliver a high level of guest care consistently
- Attention to detail, ensuring both the hotel and staff are well presented
- Experience using tills, Microsoft Office and Property Management Systems
- The ability to gauge and manage staff to guest ratios
- Good communication and coordination skills to ensure events and guests needs are met
If you have a proven track record in high quality hotel/restaurant/food and beverage led operations and are seeking your next move, please send your cv in the first instance.
Offering an excellent starting salary and an unrivalled benefits package, what are you waiting for?
Apply for Duty Manager- Newquay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly