To provide professional and effective service which encompasses front of house, meeting room management, cleaning and post room within the site operational teams ensuring its efficient and smooth operation.
1. Carry out daily back of house and front of house floor walks, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects and raising with EMCOR Service Desk. Coordinate follow up on action items
2. Monitor and improve service standards in front of house, security, post room, cleaning and meeting room management.
3. Interrogation and analysis of service desk data via EMCOR CAFM system
4. Continuous improvement via recommendation to the Facilities Manager of improvements that could be made to EMCOR FM service delivery.
5. Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and EMCOR FM best practice, liaising closely with the Facilities Manager and Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager.
6. Attend regular stakeholder meetings with Facilities Manager and follow up actions as required.
7. Engagement with contractors and colleagues for site requirements and day to day running.
8. Monitor Corporate PPMs and ensure completed.
9. Act upon reasonable requests and instructions from Site Facilities Manager and Client.
- Proven experience of delivering excellent customer care and service in a large organisation as well as admin experience too.
- Enthusiasm and commitment to learn about and get involved in the department's activities.
- Sound organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to prioritise workload, to work under pressure with a high level of organisational proficiency and initiative
- Good computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow department procedures
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- The ability to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people from within and outside the organisation
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in handling customer complaints.
- Excellent telephone manner, common sense and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Other Factors relevant to the Job
1. Smart, presentable appearance.
2. Maybe required to work staggered shifts
3. Flexible will work with other trades.
4. Must be willing to undertake further training.
Apply for Facilities Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly