Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Sales Advisor – Part Time (32 hours)
Want to learn, grow and progress your career as a Customer Sales Advisor? Looking to take on an engaging part time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities? If so, we want to hear from you.
Who am I working for?
We have been helping businesses and individuals to safely store their belongings for decades. Family-owned and well-established, our mission is to provide customers with an unrivalled experience.
Now, we are looking for a Customer Sales Advisor to join our dedicated team in Uxbridge on a part time basis.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £9.74 per hour.
- Great bonus scheme.
- Annual cost of living pay increase.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Perkbox benefits.
- Become a key member of a close-knit team.
- Staff discounts (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging).
- Training and development programme.
- 28 days’ holiday (pro rata).
After a qualifying period, you will also receive the following:
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Christmas hamper
- Generous maternity and paternity package
- A day off and gift for your birthday
Once you join our business, you’ll receive ongoing training and support to increase your skill-set and ensure that you succeed in your role, along with becoming part of the family.
What’s more, we understands the importance of giving back and actively encourage our employees to help fundraise for their chosen charity - Variety the Children’s Charity.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you will sell high-end storage solutions and ensure that our customers receive a first-class service.
In this hands-on role, you will:
- Promote solutions to prospective customers via email, the telephone or face-to-face
- Explain the features, benefits and price of our services
- Perform a range of administrative tasks
- Liaise with the external removals contractor to ensure that a high-quality service is delivered
- Support marketing tasks by assisting with brand awareness initiatives
- Help ensure the premises (including office, kitchen and toilets) are tidy and clean, to include some general maintenance
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience
- A confident communication style
- A great telephone manner
- A positive and proactive approach
- Strong prioritisation skills
This is a part - time role, working 32 hours per week over four days, this is on a rota basis. You will be required to work every other weekend, including some bank holiday working.