Store Manager (Clothing, Fashion) BLUS64801
Established in 1982, our client has more than 30 years of experience in this growing market segment, operating out of 300+ stores across the UK.
They are now looking for an experienced Retail Manager to join their Southampton store to maximise sales and profit by promoting excellent customer service and creating a culture which always puts the customer first. A Visually Strong Manager, you will envision how the store can look at its best and take an active role in implementing any changes to ensure the store appeals to both customers and store staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high retail standards are implemented and maintained in order to maximize profits.
- The development, motivation and succession of the store team
- Implement high visual merchandising standards and clear communication and direction
- Create opportunities for development and succession through regular on the job training
- Ensuring personal development plans are kept live and objectives are set and reviewed.
- 2-5 years Retail Management experience
- Track record of meeting sales targets
- Strong selling and communication skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Great people management; able to lead effectively, motivate your team and delegate
- Knowledge of stock control procedures, general administration and experience in visual merchandising.
Our client is proud to provide the successful candidate with a comprehensive training and induction programme which ensures you are fully supported in your role from the start. A Management Trainer will be assigned to you and will support you from day one; training you in their own store, accompanying you on the first day in your own store, ensuring a full handover is provided, and being on hand for any queries going forwards.
In return for your hard work they can offer you great benefits to include; store discount cards, the option to join the company pension scheme, seasonal discount benefit (to purchase clothes at a discounted rate to wear for work), 22.5 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4 weekly pay.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.