Gardners are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Holywell, Flintshire. We have a very extensive client base which includes SME’s, HNWIs, Charities and entrepreneurial owner managed businesses. Due to further expansion we are pleased to announce we are looking to recruit the following roles:
Tax Senior - Working in the busy tax department completing self-assessment tax returns for a portfolio of clients and answering day-to-day queries. Also an opportunity to carry out further work in the specialist area of trust tax.
- Dealing with all variety of personal taxation matters
- Completing self-assessment tax returns
- Experienced in buy-to-let property income, share portfolios and pension reliefs
- Processing tax returns in commercial software
- Working as part of a team
- Organised and professional working manner
- IRIS Tax software
- Trust Tax experience
- ATT, CTA or QBE
Part-time applicants may be considered for this role
Salaries will vary depending on experience. Hours are 37.5 between 9am – 5pm. Parking and private healthcare included, as well as a contributory pension, after a probationary period.