Graduate Editor – Physics
Graduate Editor – Physics
Are you a physics graduate looking to do something a little different as a career? Want to work on educational products that make the learning and revision process more fun, enjoyable and engaging for students? If so, read on.
Our client is the UK’s leading Educational Publisher. They’ve experienced rapid growth in recent years and now have more than 225 employees and around 1,000 educational titles.
The company is growing more popular every year and has plenty of exciting new products in the pipeline. As such, they’re looking for a number of Graduate Editors to join their Editing team in the Lake District.
- Salary starting from £20,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Free Leisure & Golf Club membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Develop a rewarding career with a leading publisher
- Friendly and supportive culture
- A beautiful working environment on the southern edge of Cumbria’s Lake District
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the business – our client is now the most popular educational publisher in the UK. Their products are in high demand from schools and retailers, and they need great people on their team.
Students make up the vast majority of our client’s readership, and as a graduate, you’ll know all too well how daunting it can be to learn a certain subject. In this unique role, you’ll have the opportunity to utilise your passion for Physics and make the learning process more enjoyable for thousands of students.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to help shape a highly popular product range and make a real difference to learners all over the UK, our client would love to hear from you.
As a Graduate Editor, you’ll become a key member of the Publishing Team, focusing on Physics-related content.
In this important role, you’ll utilise your academic expertise to ensure that our client’s books are accurate, educational and engaging.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, in your final year at university or have some work experience already, our client wants to hear from you if you have:
- A degree level qualification at grade 2:1 or above in Physics or a Physics-based discipline
- Grades of AAB at A Level (or equivalent)
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English Language at grade A or A*
- The analytical mindset to identify the most important parts of a subject
- The passion, flair and sense of humour to make Physics fun and engaging for readers
- A great eye for detail
Other organisations may call this role Junior Editor, Graduate Book Editor, Graduate Copy Editor, Physics Graduate, Graduate Copywriter or Trainee Editor.
So, if you want to learn, grow and succeed as one of our client’s Graduate Editors, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.