Director of Corporate Development
Director of Corporate Development
Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation is the only charity in the UK wholly dedicated to defeating lung cancer – one of the biggest global health problems, claiming more lives than any other cancer in the UK.
We are now seeking a Director of Corporate Development to help drive fundraising.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- 30 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loan
- Lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
Joining us in this highly rewarding and vital role will advance your career, demonstrate your commitment to the third sector and elevate your future prospects.
We fund research to stop lung cancer being diagnosed too late for curative treatment; offer the very highest level of support and information to the thousands of people whose lives are shattered by this horrendous disease, prevent the next generation becoming lung cancer patients and through our campaigning give a voice to all those affected by lung cancer.
None of these amazing projects would have been possible without fundraising. It is a key element of our continuing success and without it, we could not have made, and could not continue to make, the advances we do. Your role will be elemental to the success of our charity.
So, if you are looking for your next fundraising challenge and are ready to step into a directorship, this is the role you’ve been waiting. Apply today and start making a difference.
As the Director of Corporate Development, you will be tasked with the management of the Fundraising Team including three department heads who oversee 12 team members.
Taking the lead for income generation activities, you will manage all corporate partnership and fundraising work and act as a key player for our charity networking.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead and inspire the Fundraising Team
- Secure new corporate partners
- Achieve an individual income target of £200,000
- Develop and implement a practical and sustainable fundraising strategy
- Identify and bid for new fundraising opportunities
- Personally deliver major donations from high net worth individuals
- Guide and motivate team members
- Set and manage the fundraising budget
To be considered for the role of Director of Corporate Development, you will need:
- A proven track record of personal income generation and through a team across broad income streams including corporate and major donor
- A demonstrable track record of delivering income from a variety of sources
- A proven track record of income generation and delivery of substantial and sustainable income at a senior level
- To be a confident and experienced income budget holder, who is able to budget, forecast, interpret and act appropriately on the latest financial and statistical information
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively lead a team and deliver an ambitious fundraising target
We are interested in hearing from you if you have held the role of Director of Corporate Development, Head of Fundraising, Head of Corporate Partnerships, Partnership Manager, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Director of Fundraising Operations, or Corporate Relationship Director.
Webrecruit and the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are the talented, driven Director of Corporate Development we’ve been looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.