Regional Development Manager
Regional Development Manager
Our client is recruiting on behalf of a pioneering charity that is dedicated to ending domestic violence and abuse. They are now looking for a Regional Development Manager to join their passionate team in Neath.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Development Manager to advance their career and take on a new challenge with this incredible not-for-profit organisation.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A collaborative, welcoming and supportive environment
- Free on-site parking
- 6% non-contributory pension
- Time off in lieu (TOIL)
- The chance to support victims and make a real difference to peoples’ lives
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high calibre public or third-sector professional with senior leadership experience to take on a fantastic leading role with an amazing charity.
You will be taking on one of the leading roles within the organisation where you will deputise for the Chief Executive when needed and lead a number of teams delivering vital services.
So, if you are seeking your next step up and are dedicated to the public sector or the third sector, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for to make a real difference.
As the Regional Development Manager, you will be tasked with providing leadership to the support function to enable teams to deliver the organisational vision as set out by the Leadership team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, you will manage the development of a comprehensive, high quality, accessible and holistic support service to families and victims of abuse.
Taking overall responsibility for day-to-day operations for your region, you will ensure that the services delivered are of an excellent standard and client experiences are monitored and evaluated for quality.
Your role will also involve:
- Taking corrective actions to ensure service quality
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with Commissioners, funders and stakeholders
- Ensuring expectations are met
- Deputising for the Chief Executive as required
- Travelling to Swansea on occasion to visit the operational site there
To be considered as the Regional Development Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ working in a senior leadership role with financial, commercial, service delivery and management/leadership expertise at a senior level public or third sector environment
- Evidence of a commitment to on-going professional development (CPD)
- A degree in a related field and/or relevant professional qualification
- A relevant management and/or leadership qualification
The following would be beneficial to your application: a qualification or training in domestic abuse, an H&S qualification, experience of working with vulnerable people, experience of working in a domestic abuse related discipline, knowledge of relevant funding streams, and the ability to speak Welsh.
Other organisations may call this role Regional Development Manager, Area Service Manager, Area Services Manager, Area Manager, Area Support Services Manager, Deputy Services Manager, Charitable Services Manager, or Support Services Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a high calibre Regional Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week