Junior Sous Chef- North Cornwall
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Chef de Partie- urgently required for award winning Hotel operation with spa and amazing food-on one of North Cornwall's most picturesque beaches
Are you an ambitious CDP ready to take on that little bit more responsibility or a Senior CDP looking for your next challenge?
A fantastic opportunity to help lead a contemporary 2 AA rosette restaurant within a very busy and award winning hotel operation, based on a fantastic North Cornish beach with stunning views!
You will maintain the restaurants ever changing modern British menu but with a European philisophy and influence, by using locally sourced fresh, organic and seasonal produce.
As a Senior CDP you:
- Will have demonstrable experience working under pressure, and will be passionate about working with daily changing creative menus
- with have experience also working within weddings, events and other functions
- Will have a proven track leadership record within a mid volume fine dining establishment, working with seasonal ingredients.
- Will be a natural leader, who has ideally helped recruit, train and assess your previous teams
- Will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Chef de Partie capacity in an establishment with fresh ingredients within a fine dining environment.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for supporting the Head Chef in the management of the kitchen and its team, whilst ensuring the offerings match the restaurant’s identity.
This exciting role is paying a competitive salary of £21,300 + they have live in accommodation, along with an unrivalled benefits pacakge.
For more information or if you are interested in this role please send your CV in the first instance.
Apply for Junior Sous Chef- North Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly