Job Title: Project Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary and Benefits: Very competitive package and great career progression package for the right candidates.
We are currently working with a renowned client that operates several complementary businesses offering Architecture, Interior Design and Branding, as well as Project and Cost management with offices in London Manchester and Edinburgh.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for candidates who are talented, ambitious, and outgoing individuals who feel they can make a real difference to join the team as a Project Manager. Currently, our client has a fast expanding workload across a number of sectors that require project managers at both project and senior level to join our client at their London Office.
Our client actively encourages all their staff to take on as much responsibility as they are comfortable with, learning and working with wider teams and offering great opportunity for individual development.
Duties Will Include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
The studio is highly productive and the team hard working, but you will be joining a company that places a high emphasis on creating a challenging and fun environment where everyone enjoys coming to work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Management, Management, Administration, Project Administration, Project Administrator.