Job Title: Telesales Executive.
Salary: £20,000 + commission.
Our client specialises in print and digital media and with over 25 years in the industry the company have become the market leaders in publishing for the leisure industry, the care industry, education and much more.
Due to continued success, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to come and join their dynamic forward thinking company at their new office in Wigan.
Duties Will Include:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience is a plus, but enthusiastic trainees will be considered.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Administration, Sales Administrator, Sales Associate, Sales, Telesales