Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Assistant / Lettings Agent
Job Title: Lettings Negotiator / Sales negotiator
Salary: £24,000 to £35,000
Negotiator wanted for a busy Estate Agency in Acton. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established independent estate agent. Looking for a bright, motivated individual.
The company is fast paced and takes pride in taking an intelligent approach. We have one of the best offices in Acton. A strong work ethic is required and well rewarded in return.
You must be able to drive, you can use your own car or one of the pool cars (subject to insurance).
If you can demonstrate the following skills, we want to hear from you:
* Assist in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch.
* Maintain an adequate applicant register.
* Maintain regular contact with the company's clients.
* Ensure all appointments are entered into the office diary.
* Placement of timely advertisements and monitor responses.
* To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
* Ensure all signups are dealt with efficiently and explanations are provided to tenants where necessary.
* To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner.
Please note: We are only looking for clients who are local to Acton or within easy access. All applicants applying must have an EU or UK Driving Licence.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Assistant, Lettings Administration, Lettings Manager, Tenancy Negotiator, Rentals Negotiator, Administration, Researcher, Sales Executive, Experienced Letting Assistant, Lettings Advertising, Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Organiser, Tenancy Agreements will also be considered for this role.