Quality & Progression Executive / Case File Auditor
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Quality & Progression Executive
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: Competitive Dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full Time 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. Established in 2000 and they pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters
The Company is LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and is a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of them is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
The Company are currently looking to appoint a Quality & Progression Executive reporting directly into the Managing Partner. Any experience working with Proclaim case management system will be a distinct advantage.
The role's main focus with be to perform deep file audits in addition to analyse performance and trends and identify where improvements can be made. This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a well-established company.
- Working across business teams to review files on a regular basis for all personnel within those teams;
- Providing guidance and assistance on interpretation of case progress as defined by in-house standards;
- Participate in reviews of training and induction provision for new file handlers ;
- Assist with trouble shooting common issues and refer to stakeholders as required;
- To conduct case related investigations on policy requirements, legal practices and case progression.
- Provide advice and guidance on the Management Information metrics and how these can be used to their best advantage;
- Critically evaluate case progress and challenge knowledge gaps where necessary (either yourself or the file handler);
- Reporting on caseload KPI performance of fee earners.
- Assisting with reports on compliance, efficiencies & policy performance.
- Data analyst and reporting function to management.
- Maintain an accurate audit log of activity;
- Devising and delivering training (at all levels) on core compliance issues;
- Assisting the Complaint Partner with file review and diagnosis of relevant facts.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Good commercial knowledge of Claimant Personal Injury practice.
- Knowledge of operating within a firm monitored and regulated by the SRA.
- Experience of running own personal injury caseload to a high standard.
- Ability to conduct case related investigations.
- Understanding of quality and performance metrics
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with excellent judgement and professional maturity
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a high-volume, multi-tasking environment and to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on clear understanding of the regulations but also the tactics and commercial element
- Strong research and analytical ability
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the key stakeholders within the business at all levels
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management
- Professional accreditation e. Solicitor, MBA, CILEX etc
- Auditing background e. Lexcel
Holidays & Benefits
The Company always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives:
- 20 days holiday, plus bank/public hols. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period.
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only.
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue.
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately.
- Free fruit delivered twice a week.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Internal Auditor, Case Auditor, Legal Auditor, Legal Compliance Officer, Regulatory Compliance Lawyer, Compliance Officer Enforcement Team Leader, Investigation Team Leader, Investigation Officer, Training Advisor will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Quality & Progression Executive / Case File Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly