Customer Service Manager / Client Services Manager
Job Title: NCT Manager
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: Competitive Dependent on experience
Job type: FTC 12 Months Maternity Cover, Full Time
Start Date: beginning of August 2018
The Company is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in personal injury. Established in 2000 and they pride themselves in the work they do helping injured people. They cover every area of personal injury including public liability, occupier's liability, road traffic accidents, employer's liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence matters.
The Company is LEXCEL and Law Society accredited and is a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of their Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one of them is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
The Company are looking to recruit a Team Manager for their New Client Team (NCT), for a fixed term contact of 12 months starting from the beginning of August 2018.
The NCT Manager reports directly to the Operations Partner and is responsible for the day to day smooth running of the NCT department. Ensuring that the team delivers outstanding customer service to all their clients, through the optimisation of resources and engagement of team members.
The department is currently made up of 30 members of staff including Admin Assistants, Litigation Assistants, Enquiries Assistants and Team Leaders. They envision that this number will increase to 40 or more within the near future.
- Managing and distributing the work of the team in terms of quality control & workload management
- Ensure that all new clients are contacted or dealt with, within the agreed Service Level Agreements, for initial calls, rejections and funding sign ups. Pro-actively identify and resolve issues affecting service delivery
- Monitoring the New Client Team staff to ensure that all data is captured at the initial stages and updated on the case management system (Proclaim.)
- Supervising the file opening procedure for all the files in the office, making sure that files are opened quickly and accurately and that all data is transferred across and time recording completed
- Monitoring and ensuring that all cases are progressed within a timely fashion and any issues are highlighted to management
- Responsible for reporting on and monitoring of the KPI targets within the NCT team, for individuals and the team as a whole
- Provide training to all new members of staff and assist the team leaders to coach and mentor staff members to improve performance
- Maintaining the New Client Team manual, keeping it up to date and ensuring that all the team are copied in on updates and trained in new procedures contained within the manual
- Manage HR processes including recruitment, performance management and appraisal processes effectively.
- Assisting with reports on compliance, efficiencies & policy performance
- Making sure that files which are being transferred in from other solicitors are progressed and chased correctly and highlighting any problems to the Manging Partner
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the New Client Team Manager is responsible for all aspects of the smooth running of the New Client Team and for suggesting improvements to improve efficiency and performance
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Experience of managing a team within a call centre environment
- Experience in manging a large number of staff, with the ability to engage & motivate
- Extensive client management experience and the ability to resolve any arising problems
- Experience of managing HR processes including recruitment, grievance and disciplinary processes
- Ability to monitor and analyse of KPI data
- Ability to build trusted relationships with the key stakeholders
- Good attention to detail and communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and the ability to multi task and ability to work to deadlines and targets
- IT proficient
- Experience of managing an inbound call center and in working within a regulated legal environment
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management
Holidays & Benefits
The Company always endeavour to recruit and retain the best staff around. To do so they offer competitive remuneration packages, ongoing training and development opportunities and a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Additionally, they also offer the following incentives
- 20 days holiday, plus bank hols. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period
- Death in Service - 2 x salary based on annual salary only
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT - available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; NCT Manager, Client Services Manager, Team Manager, Contact Centre Team Manager, Call Centre Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Senior Contact Centre Executive, Contact Centre Adviser, Service Team Leader, Delivery Team Leader will also be considered for this role.