Student Finance Assessor
We have a number of Student Finance Assessor opportunities available on a
Part time basis:
Part time opportunities are:
- 09:30 - 13:30pm Monday to Friday
- 17:30 - 21:30 pm Monday to Friday (12.5% Shift Allowance- pro rata)
- 18:30 - 22:30pm Monday to Friday (12.5% Shift Allowance- pro rata)
Full time opportunities are:
- 14:30 - 22:30 Monday to Friday (12.5% Shift Allowance- pro rata)
Starting with an initial fixed term contract to the 31st March 2019 with a view to extend and possibly become permanent.
If you have applied for this position in the last 3 months and were unsuccessful, your application will not be considered
The Student Loans Company is a UK public sector organisation set up to administer government funded loans and grants to students throughout the United Kingdom. Student Finance Wales have expanded and we now have new career opportunities in our contemporary office in Llandudno Junction.
We are currently recruiting for Assessors who will be part of our expanding processing department providing first class customer service to our Welsh customers.
We are looking for:
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask to achieve excellent results
- Excellent keyboard skills and good PC literacy
- Experience of working in a busy customer-service orientated office environment
Alongside your salary (plus shift allowance if applicable), comes a generous holiday allowance - 36 days pro rata (incl. Bank & Public Holidays), a workplace pension scheme, free life assurance and interest-free loans for travel tickets. And on top of that the training’s great, and the long-term opportunities even better Induction dates and training hours will be confirmed upon offer of the role.
Please visit our website for more information.