Our client is passionate about setting the standard in the supply of strength and conditioning gym equipment and flooring solutions to a huge variety of facilities. They are really proud of their clients who range from professional sports clubs to small personal training gyms.
As they are growing they are looking for Gym Installers to join their highly motivated, hard-working installation team. You'll be involved in installing their full range of fitness equipment and specialist flooring, so you'll need to be able to handle heavy weights. Clients are all over the UK (and indeed sometimes Europe) so you'll also need to spend some nights away from home and ideally have a clean driving license.
You'll need to:
- Be a team player who is a stickler for detail;
- Take pride in getting things right first time, even when under pressure;
- Be a practical person, used to thinking on the spot perhaps with carpentry or building skills.
- For the right person they will be paying up to £18,000 per annum and paid overtime.
- The role is full-time - Monday-Friday. Hours will vary with customer demand.
- You'll get 21 days' holiday, plus public holidays.
How to Apply
Click the 'Apply' button below to submit a CV and cover letter explaining why you're the right person for the job