Salary: £8.90- £9.68 depending on experience
Permanent, term time only
We are seeking an ambitious, inspirational and highly effective Administration Assistant for our Federation to provide administrative support to our Business Manager and Senior Administrative Officer and be the first point of contact to all our visitors.
So, if you thrive under pressure, can remain calm in all situations, could work in an environment where the ability to multi-task is essential and still maintain a sense of humour, are quick to learn new processes and systems and have previous administrative experience, we would love to hear from you.
In return, we can offer support from a successful team and professional development.
Along with keen, polite and ambitious children who love learning.
Your duties will include:
- Administering the school website, ensuring it is up to date and meets the audience needs;
- Managing a multimedia platform to communicate and advertise the school to parents and the wider community;
- Providing the first line of contact between the federation and the community;
- Maintaining accurate administrative, financial, pupil and other school records;
- Maintaining school dinner monies and registers and liaising with kitchen staff re: dinner numbers;
- Maintaining pupil attendance records and generating reports;
- Providing Meal Time Assistant/Kitchen Assistant support when necessary;
A knowledge of SIMS would be advantageous but is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be based at St. George's C of E Infant and Nursery School but could be required to work across the Federation if necessary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Closing date: 18/06/18