Travel and Tourism Internship
Travel and Tourism Internship / Praktikum im Tourismus, Reiseveranstalter.
Our client is a family run specialist tour operator with 45 staff that was established in 1985. Due to continued success, our client is now seeking a travel and tourism internship student to join their well established Internship programme in one of the Group Travel departments for 6 -12 months work experience. You could be a UK or oversees student but must be currently studying for a degree or a recent graduate. Our client provides roles with meaningful tasks, regular work appraisals and a job reference on completion.
Now recruiting for 1st September 2018 start date.
Experience across the following areas is on offer:
- Hands on development of “live” commercial products and services
- UK, Europe, Incoming, Disneyland Paris, Incentive, Finance and Marketing departments.
- Working as part of a team and also on your own initiative
- Time management
- Analysis and problem solving
- Insight into the way a business flows and functions
- Communication skills and product sourcing
- Specific travel sector experience
- Personal performance feedback
- An open door policy to the Directors to discuss your career
- Assistance in developing and tailoring your CV
- Assistance in the development of professional networking
- A written reference on completion of your internship
Key Skills Required:
- A real passion for travel and tourism
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Computer Literate
- A keen interest in travel and tourism
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK or European destinations
Office Location, Hours and Terms:
- Head Office, Altrincham, near Manchester, UK
- 37.5 hours per week (Normally 09:00 – 17:30 Monday to Friday)
- Unpaid Internship, £10/day lunch/travel expenses provided
- 20 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Assistance in obtaining travel concessions around the UK
If you feel you're the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Internship, Travel, Leisure, Tourism,