3 days left
- Full Time
Bring your flexible approach and excellent customer focus to Aggregate Industries, a leading player in construction solutions
Aggregate Industries is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group and a leading supplier of traditional and sustainable construction materials to major building and construction customers. With operations across the UK, we’re committed to helping create a better-built environment.
As a General Operative reporting to our Quarry Manager and operating to the highest health, safety, environmental and quality standards, you’ll tackle a range of duties involved in the extraction and production of aggregate and asphalt materials. Key elements of the role are:
• All aspects of weighbridge operation including , planning loading and dispatch of aggregate and
• Day to day operation of an on site asphalt plant
• Liaising with hauliers, customers and internal staff
• Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping keeping areas clean, tidy and hazard free
• Operation of mobile plant safely and efficiently carrying out daily safety checks
We’re looking for a highly motivated General Operative with plenty of drive and enthusiasm to work as part one a highly effective team, you have first-class communication, team-working and organisational skills, together with:
• IT literate and ability to work to deadlines
• A flexible approach to working hours
• great customer focus
• A good timekeeping and attendance record.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Previous experience within a similar industry and product knowledge desirable.
Hours are 40 per week + overtime + site bonus. Pay is monthly and there is a company pension scheme and 24 days’ holiday per annum.
So if we’ve just described you and your aspirations then, to apply for this General Operative role, please click on the APPLY button.
We believe in Equal Opportunities for all employees.