Warp Knitting Mechanic / Supervisor
Baltex, a long established and leading supplier of Technical Fabrics, to the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical and Military markets are seeking to recruit an:
Experienced Warp Knitting Mechanic / Supervisor.
Based at their factory in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the following areas:
- Supervising shift personnel.
- Maintenance of Tricot, Raschel and Double Needle Bar Raschel knitting machines.
- Knitting Specifications.
- Organisation and control of maintenance for factory premises.
- Health & Safety within production areas.
- There is also the probability of a limited amount of European travel, visiting our partner company in Poland.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the functions / duties noted above.
In addition he/she must hold a full driving license, and be flexible in working hours.
This is a staff position operating 39 hours per week. It will offer a competitive salary together with other staff benefits.