Restaurant Manager- Busy bistro operation
Restaurant and Bars Manager wanted to take forward and manage this award winning bistro style operation in North Cornwall
- Stunning, award winning, established Hotel Operation!
- You will have a proven track record in running high volume bistro style operations
- Beautiful location!
- Join a fun, professional team
- Long-term progression prospects
The Role: We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join this friendly and professional team. This stunning, high-quality Operation based on one of North Cornwall's most stunning beaches are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in a similar role and a passion for customer service.
The successful candidate will be responsible alongside the Food and Beverage Manager for ensuring the smooth running of all restaurant and bar operations and management of a strong existing team.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Salary is £25k and offers an excellent package on top.
- Restaurant and Bar management experience is essential within highly rated 3/4 star hotel operation
- A friendly and out-going personality
- A passion for customer service
- Previous experience in training and development, along with rotas etc
- Exceptional management skills
- An ability to lead from the front
- Excellent Food and Beverage knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate with great long-term prospects as well and training and development opportunities.
Initial Live-in accommodation is available initially if required.
If you would like to find out more please send your CV today in the first instance