Production and Materials Planner
Job Title: Production and Materials PlannerLocation:CoventrySalary: Up to £24,000 per annumSince their establishment in 2001, our client has gone on to become one of England’s leading companies in the manufacturing of washers and pressings.With products, services and quality that are to the highest standards, our client prides themselves on delivering a first class service.Due to their continued success and recent merger with their long established Engineering business, our client is now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team as a Production and Materials Planner to work in the group.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Loading production orders and purchasing raw material.
- Controlling all aspects of production and scheduling. Planning material deliveries in line with production and customer requirements.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and staff member face to face and via phone and email.
- Managing material deliveries from booking in to booking out. Checking deliveries and material certificates.
- Controlling KPI’s and Audits
- Generating invoices and chasing payment.
- General admin and filing.
- Ability to communicate on all levels.
- Ability to operate on own initiative.
- Fast thinker with attention to detail.
- Typing skills required.