3 days left
- Part Time
Sutton Gardens, Wymondham, Norfolk
Our client is the UK's leading retirement housebuilder with a 70% share of the owner-occupied retirement housing market. Since 1977, the company has sold more than 51,000 apartments in more than 1,100 different locations. They currently have over 100 developments under construction or for sale in the UK and are proud to be the only UK housebuilder, of any size or type, to have been awarded the NHBC's Five Star rating for customer satisfaction for twelve years running.
It makes sense therefore to ensure this unrivalled service is carried through to the management of our developments and hence this responsibility is entrusted to the Management Services at their Lifestyle Living developments. This innovative product has been created to inspire, affording homeowners the freedom to enjoy their leisure years in an age exclusive environment.
At the very heart of this success is their people's desire to enrich the lives of customers. They have fantastic people who care about the work they do and are proud to work for the company, and this is where you come in.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a passionate and customer centric Estate Manager to work at Sutton Gardens in Wymondham, Norfolk. They are looking for a special kind of person to exemplify the high-quality customer standards that our client is renowned for and who can deliver high quality standards to Homeowners so they get the most from their retirement.
Some of the duties within this role include:
- Helping Homeowners settle into their new home.
- Providing a professional front of house service and welcome all visitors in a friendly manner.
- Being available to all Homeowners to offer help, support and advice as necessary.
- Facilitating social interaction and helping Homeowners to enjoy their lives in retirement.
- Promoting good communications between the Homeowners and their families, and our partners and suppliers who provide support and other services.
- Managing the development - the Orangery, buildings, gardens and grounds - in an efficient and effective manner such that a safe, secure, well maintained and pleasant environment is provided for Homeowners.
- Dealing with emergency situations as they arise in a professional way.
The successful candidate will have the following key competencies:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a real “can do” attitude.
- A professional approach with high quality standards.
- To be reliable and flexible to deal with out of hours' calls and emergencies on the development.
- Be resilient and can problem solve effectively.
Customer service experience, ideally in a similar environment, is essential in this role as is having an awareness of basic Health and Safety. Experience and familiarity with computer systems and programmes such as Microsoft Windows is also required.
Salary and Hours of Work
£7,651.80 for 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday
In addition to an attractive salary benefits include Group Personal Pension, Life Assurance and Medical Screening.
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy click the apply button to be redirected to our clients website
Closing Date: Sunday 10 June 2018