Content Executive Job - LMT/930756 | Brook StreetAre you a recent graduate who is looking for a growing career in the web content/ Editorial field? My client is a well established online platform with clients such as ASOS, Tesco and Debenhams and many more huge retailers. They collate market data regarding online performance and help to improve retailer`s ecommerce activity by showing statistics where the company is losing sales.
You will be in charge of editing and creating content for the company website, client articles and newsletters.
The main duties will entail:
- Editing articles, reports, and other forms of content
- Copywriting for site and marketing outputs
-Edit reports (including overseeing process with designer where appropriate)-Upload content to a CMS-Write content for the website
-Write marketing copy for emails, social networks, brochures and other collateral
-Write articles for external sites -Set up weekly newsletterYou must have:
- Strong grammatical and proof reading skills
- Savvy writing skills
- Be organised and passionate
- Be a bubbly and easy going person If you want to get a step in the door of a well established Online Market research company to kick start your career with a small and close knit team in the heart of West London with great progression lines and a relaxed office environment-APPLY NOW