Quality Control Manager
UK Industrial Tapes are recruiting for the position of, Quality Control Manager.
Are you passionate about continuous improvement and maintaining high standards of quality?
Are you an effective communicator with a strong work ethic?
As part of a growing business, you will be required to drive quality throughout the organisation. From goods arriving into our warehouse, examination through our manufacturing stages, to analysing finished goods before despatch.
Daily duties will include;
- Championing and developing existing accreditations such as ISO, IIP, Health & Safety, as well as striving to achieve further certifications
- Evaluating current production and manufacturing efficiencies
- Implementing product/ manufacturing specification
- Completing product data sheets and MSDS specifications
- Researching industry technicalities and compliance regulations
- 3+ years experience is similar role or (and) educated to a degree level in a relatable subject field
In return you will receive;
- Salary of £20,000-£25,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.