HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
As one of the UK's largest multimedia publishers, Reach Plc publish over 150 newspaper brands, including the Mirror and the Daily Record. An exciting development within the HR team has created the opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the business. Acting as a trusted strategic partner and change agent, we are seeking a first class HRBP to work across the North East/Lincolnshire region with responsibility for 5 sites. The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Leaders to develop an HR agenda that drives our overall aims and provides a value-add partnership to the business.
- Leading/driving cross functional projects that deliver value to our business
- Identifying and diagnosing critical issues affecting the business
- Facilating change and culture initiatives
- Driving the talent agenda across client group working closely with specialist functions to develop and implement sustainable plans
- Lead succession planning discussions
- Monitoring and sourcing internal talent across the business to address skills gaps/future needs
- Working with the Resourcing team, supporting the drive and execution of a cohesive resourcing strategy that focuses on attracting, retaining and developing talent
- Reviewing the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, you will hold a CIPD Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/degree (or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge) You will be a proven HR Generalist, having operated in a shared service/matrixed model in a complex/challenging organisation. Comfortable working remotely and in a multi-site operation, you will understand the challenges a dispersed workforce can bring. You must possess experience in restructures, organisational design and TUPE.
We are looking for a strong leader and people manager who is resilient and able to work at pace on multiple projects or change initiatives. You will be pragmatic, with excellent public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Flexibility is key and you must be prepared to from home or any site within the region as required.