Salary dependent on experience
Newmarket Drive, Derby
To manage all operational aspects of the Medical Products business and internal distribution of products at the Newmarket Drive facility.
This will include;
- Product Distribution
- Sales Order Processing
- Stock Replenishment
- Inventory Management
- Finance Operating System Maintenance
- Inventory Part Control
- Facilities, Health and Safety
- Staff Management and Development
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all external and internal Customer orders are processed accurately and meet agreed Customers deadlines.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external Customers providing excellent levels of Customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining stock levels and replenishment of all products distributed by Newmarket Drive either by direct delivery or physical products via the Warehouse. Developing and maintaining Customer forecasts, communicating to suppliers and likewise to Customers any potential shortages.
- Using the companies operating system ensure that accurate stock records and stock keeping standards are maintained. Responsible for investigating all discrepancies, carrying out regular stock takes and developing efficient working practices.
- Working with the Finance team to investigate and clear any invoice discrepancies to resolve as soon as possible.
- Maintaining all product information held in the Finance operating system ensuring a high level of accuracy. Communicating changes to the central team for update or part creation when required. Working with the Finance team and the Purchasing Manager to resolve invoice pricing discrepancies.
- Manage the team and their workload to provide full coverage where necessary to ensure the highest possible operational and Customer service standards are maintained always.
- Review procedures and processes with the team and ensure that all staff are fully trained, and records kept. Supporting and developing the team via ongoing coaching, mentoring, and utilising all resources available. Regularly appraise the team of individual and business performance.
- Working with the Finance team to operate the facility within the agreed budget and that all financial targets are achieved. Provided reports as required to the business.
- Facilities and Health and Safety Management of all the relevant areas of the Newmarket Drive building to meet the required standards. Ensuring that all areas are compliant with current Health and Safety regulations or guidance, all staff are appropriately trained, and records kept. Holding regular Health and Safety meetings.
- Experience of a Supply Chain Environment
- Heavily Customer Service Focussed
- Sales Order Management knowledge
- Understands Stock Replenishment and Forecasting
- Experience of Facilities and H&S Management
- Experience of Managing direct reports