Quality Assurance Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
Vitality, Quality Assurance Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Quality Assurance Analyst role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Quality Assurance Analyst your role will involve working as part of a Product Development Team which covers all disciplines and the successful candidate must be comfortable acting as a test authority for the product release in terms of quality, being able to work closely with Stakeholders/Product Owners/Business Analysts and Developers to achieve a common sprint goal.
The role will form part of a wider QA team, across both Core Business Systems and Digital, attending internal best practice forums, contributing to standards and methodology, continuous improvement, coaching and mentoring other QA’s to share knowledge and experience.
Responsibilities as our Quality Assurance Analyst include:
- Planning and execution of both manual and automated testing, regression testing and involvement in performance testing - delivering to monthly or twice weekly release cycles.
- Largely working as part of a product scrum team, you will be involved from requirements to release, and post go live production support, defect triage and assignment and resolution.
Skills and Experience required of our Quality Assurance Analyst:
- SpecFlow/Gherkin with Selenium
- JMeter (or LoadRunner)
- Atlassan toolstack (Confluence, Jira)
- Testing with an onshore/offshore model
- Strong Test Automation and Integration test experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- Ability to liaise with managers providing updates on testing progress
- Flexibility, ability to manage uncertainty
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to Detail
- Tenacious and a good negotiator
- ISTQB Foundation certificate in Software Testing (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for experienced QA’s to join a fast paced growing organisation, where your skills can be honed and stretched across a range of platforms and technology.
Working for Vitality as a Quality Assurance Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Quality Assurance Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.