Maintenance Engineer - £24,576 - £31,452 DOE per annum – Attleborough – Full Time Permanent.
We are advertising for a company that is a leading UK manufacturer of office furniture. Established since 1974, they are a family Company who pride themselves on their quality of product and commitment to client service.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the upkeep of machinery and plant. Specifically, you will assess and understand all maintenance requirements whilst following Health and Safety, Risk Assessment and Safe Working practises. As part of this you will maintain all equipment, plant and grounds, to the servicing requirements with all the corresponding documentation.
Ideally you will have the following qualifications, experience and abilities:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including word and excel.
- A technical NVQ qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Experience in a similar role within a production environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be able to work under pressure effectively to meet deadlines.
Hours of Work
- Full time (Monday to Friday, days)
What they offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, they offer:
- A competitive salary of £24,576 to £31,452 (depending on experience)
- Nest pension
- Death in Service insurance