MARKETING EXECUTIVE (PART TIME OR FULL TIME) / OXFORD / £22,000 - £26,000 (PRO RATA)
Our client is a thriving software and web development company. They build web-based software applications and websites, and work with a range of other organisations around Oxfordshire.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a creative Marketing Executive to join them, ideally on a part time basis (full time also considered).
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Help with delivering the marketing plan, advertising and campaigns
- Work with in-house designers to create marketing materials
- Research, write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Maintain and update company website
- Produce creative content, including videos, blog posts and customer case studies
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Track and analyse results of key marketing activity
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong communication skills (written, face to face, and by phone)
- Good copywriting skills for both print and online material
- Analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Skills in IT and social media
- Experience with WordPress, Sugar CRM or Adobe Photoshop (Desirable)
In return, the Marketing Executive can expect:
- Competitive salary (£22,000 – £26,000 DOE, Pro Rata)
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours, Free onsite parking
- Good working environment
- Dedicated personal development plan – with regular internal training sessions
If you are interested in this Marketing Executive position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Content, Social Media, CIM, Software, Website, Google Analytics, CRM, Oxford, Oxfordshire, London
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.