Department / Function: Product Development ~ Product Development
Hours: Full time. Mon-Fri
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming, an industry leader in the betting and gaming sector, is looking to recruit a first class Product Owner to help us improve our market leading gaming offer.
Based out of our headquarters in West London and working as part of a team consisting of other product owners and various technical and commercial colleagues you will help to define the vision for new gaming products and then engage the wider business and our customers in turning the vision into deliveries that add value for our customers.
* Be accountable for the development of strategic improvements to our two gaming platforms
* Champion the product vision, help to engage the wider business teams and encourage contribution to new product development
Product Ideation and Solution Design
* Work with the product team, key stakeholders and other areas of the business to understand business challenges and explore the pros and cons of potential solutions
* Evaluate customer requests, analysis and insights, and competitor capabilities to identify product enhancements
* Create commercial business cases to allow key stakeholders to compare product improvements and prioritise roadmap schedules
* Utilise process modelling, customer journey visualization, wireframes and customer facing prototype solutions to help stakeholders contribute to product requirements and solutions
* Work with the product team to agree candidates for release, define delivery plans and communicate progress to the wider business and customers
* Communicate the product vision, concepts and ideas to the development teams
* Act as the voice of the business and our customers during development and stabilisation
* Present finished products to the wider business and customers and ensure that the relevant support is given to colleagues to help leverage new product functionality
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Product delivery/owner/manager experience for multiple products
* Experience of managing multiple projects operating within Agile and waterfall environments
* Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions
* Experience of creating commercial business cases and customer facing prototype solutions
* Significant experience (multiple projects) of leading meetings, engaging senior commercial stakeholders and influencing stakeholders in order to deliver quality product development
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.